Translate

Game Plan Headline Animator

My Bestfriend

my BEST FRIEND in PIMD . . . .he is KNIGHTMOON...moon as i call him, is a very generous person i know in PIMD, he help me so much when my stat was still low and help me upgrade this much now... 
one day i just asked him (pm him actually)..."moon i wanna upgrade but i don't have enough cash to buy dormates..." well he just said how much i need and  that i can volley his only tutor at that time to my max...my max at that time was 7B i think........
(on the other side of the story).......how did i meet moon??? we met in my previous club THE ICE BAR...he was the admin in that club then help me to understand the game...now that i have my own club i asked him to join me....i just want moon to know that i am very happy to know him here in PIMD


No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

TALK TO ME

Popular Posts

My Blog List

DONATIONS