Translate

Game Plan Headline Animator

Philippines Vs. Tapsilog

Two days ago, war between two powerful Filipino clubs held a friendly war. Club Philippines against Tapsilog, name itself are very Pinoy. Both club owners are close to me. Club Philippines owner invited me to join the friendly war but I declined, however I sent one of my member to represent me and invited my beloved pupil TheKendolls (babypooh)and let her to choose which club. The reason why I did not join the war was my other two members in the club (havenbliss) were on the opponents side, at Tapsilog club. I think that's fair for both club. 

On the first hour of the war, Club Tapsilog were ahead against the opponent. However, they did not sustain the lead and Club Philippines surpassed them until the last hour of the war.

Congratulation to the Club Philippines for winning led by the Energetic owner "FireMesziah"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

TALK TO ME

Popular Posts

My Blog List

DONATIONS