Translate

Game Plan Headline Animator

PIMD: Benefit of TUTORS

What is the benefit of tutors?

Tutors enhance your strength and intelligence. They can also be sold to make a profit. When you sell a tutor, you get back the original amount you paid plus a portion of the profit (although we tax each sale, so you'll lose money if you keep hiring back the same tutor). They also increase the amount you gain from winning a battle (this is capped by how much cash can bring in on your own).

Do I get anything if I am hired as a tutor?

If you are hired as a tutor, you get a portion of the profit. This amount is limited to $1 million.

How many tutors can I own?

You can own 250 tutors, but each time you reach game completion and reset, you can own more.

When a tutor leaves the game (due to a reset or inactivity), how come I only get a portion of the amount I paid back?

This is to prevent a loophole that can be exploited to generate infinite income.

For example, take 2 players (player A and player B) and a tutor. If player A and B hire the tutor from each other over and over again, they will make money. If the tutor then resets, the final pupil (let's say player B) will get his final purchase price back, and player A will have kept all the money he made.
Thus the final refund price on a reset must be adjusted by the profits made up to the point of reset.

How much money do I get back when I drop a tutor or a tutor leaves the game?

The amount that you receive from dropping a tutor is 60% (that's 60% of the value you purchased them at, not 60% of their current value). Also, there is no infinite money loophole. Tutors drop in value after they are dropped, but their value is higher than the refund amount.

Source:

1 comment:

  1. Very nice information in your blog........... Youre truly well-informed. I cant believe how much of this I just wasnt aware of. Thank you for bringing more information to this topic for me. Im truly grateful and really impressed.

    Thanks...!!
    Free Online Tutoring

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

TALK TO ME

Popular Posts

My Blog List

DONATIONS