Translate

Game Plan Headline Animator

PIMD: Tutor Profit

Its been awhile I was not active in PIMD because of some unexpected things that happened. The club that I owned, for the meantime I let my one of my admin to be the owner of it until I am fully recovered and can handle the club again.

Today, I opened my PIMD account and start reading the news ,asking some activities of my PIMD friends and updating myself.

I am very active in volley, each day I can volley minimum of 3 new players in PIMD helping and guiding them to have 5088cs or combined strenght and newbies will have the minimum hire value of $290M. However, with ATA's recent upgrades, they reduce the prices of the dorms and it affects the hire value of tutors. So, the hire value of 5088cs changed too.

Then, I found newbie(mostly they will post in the campus chat) for volley I started to volley it with 100M - 150M until 200M. I asked my club friend, how much is the tutor hire value of 5088cs, he said its 260M maximum. Well , the volley I had was just enough.

Good thing now in hiring tutor, you'll benefit everytime they will do updgrade on dorms, you'll get cut of the profit given by The Dean which is awesome...


Candia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

TALK TO ME

Popular Posts

My Blog List

DONATIONS