Translate

Game Plan Headline Animator

Inviting to Bloggers...

image via
Hi guys,


I am new to this field of blogging. I made this blog for fun and the passion I have in playing Party In My Dorms and other A Thingking Ape Inc games. I never thought I could have readers or regular visitors to this blog. As much as possible I wanted to post blog everyday for us to be updated and what's happening in the game.


So, I decided to invite bloggers to be part of this blog so that to keep the blog going.I cannot give financial payments but I can offer the biggest "thank you". All I wanted this blog is to be the site where the NEW PLAYERS and PRO meet each other and interact aside from the Forum we have.

May this blog be the way to gain more friends virtually and in real life...
Everything is possible and I believe this blog will succeed on whatever its purpose... 

Just message me if you are the One...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

TALK TO ME

Popular Posts

My Blog List

DONATIONS