Translate

Game Plan Headline Animator

There's No Good In News!

This morning, I received a news from PIMD saying that one of my member declared war against to my club. However, it was cancelled because the person who declared the war left the club.

I asked myself how it did happened where my member did not leave the club. So, I talked to the owner of the other club and I found out the person who declared war was our former member and he leaved from my club for the reason that he will start his own club, his name is CsaurikGG
Now, he was kicked from his club and now he is on the air, no club...


please leave your comments down.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thats you CsaurikGG?? all of us from the club received news..each player blamed that they declared war...LOL!;-)

      where are you now?

      Delete
  2. Whats your PIMD Name?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi CsaurikGG...what club ur in now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. havenbliss...come join us in my club....enjoy the game...keep on PIMDING...

      Delete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

TALK TO ME

Popular Posts

My Blog List

DONATIONS