Translate

Game Plan Headline Animator

Dj_Han Attacked Me!!!


Its been months that I'm playing Party In My Dorm, I never received any shocking news as this...(image below)
this Dj_han kicked my butt (means I was attacked tru fight) and took $9.8M+.
I cant believe this specially  in  random attacks...sad thing was he used 6 def pots against me. When I checked his profile, He has a good CS than mine, I tried to fight back however my CS cant win against him.
Guess what, I need to upgrade and level up on the contrary I'm still saving for bigtime upgrade.













Well, for the meantime...just let it be.Don't dare to hit ne again Dj_han or else Ill call help from my allies...LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

TALK TO ME

Popular Posts

My Blog List

DONATIONS