Translate

Game Plan Headline Animator

My Two Members Left from My Club

I have a club named HVA Haven.

Why HVA Haven?

From the word itself, haven a place to relax , rest and enjoy. HVA stands for House of Vicious Assassins, its a sub-club of the House of Vicious Assassins and HVA. 

My 2 precious members left my club and start their own club. They were Hyuga and marc1324. Hyuga reset on me and to the clubs founder seth420. Of course seth was upset coz he lost a lot of his $$$, however it was settled now on the contrary hyuga cant go into my club again. 

And I think that was the reason why this both young ladies made their own club.

Well what can I say? this is a game...game to chill and relax not to give us stress...

For them, good luck and be happy I will miss you guys...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

TALK TO ME

Popular Posts

My Blog List

DONATIONS