Translate

Game Plan Headline Animator

PIMD and GAW: Top Grossing Apple Apps

Party In My Dorm and Gangs At War are both in the top grossing in the appstore. It was timely released of GAW when the player from PIMD were pissed or disappointed with the latest version of it, one of the reason of it was the lesser prices of the dorms that made the tutor market down.
Suddenly the top grossing PIMD was totally out even in the top 50 in the appstore...then GAW was released in the market,and suddenly it tops and leaving PIMD behind.

However,that disappointment turns into eagerness to play again the game when the PIMD admins listened to the clamor of their players and they done dorm refund, tutor refund and now they added tutor profit if your hired tutor do upgrading.

As of this time, when I checked the top grossing...I was amazed when these two apps of A Thinking Ape,Inc. are in the list now... Well, it was like an awe feeling since the 2 games that I love are in the top 5 and 6, it means this great!!!
I don't know why I have this kind of feeling for these games...I just love it and the people I talked too , my club mates, my family, my allies and mercs...they are all awesome. Seldom for me to find rude players here, if you'll message them they're like a family that they will answer you in a nice way. I can say, I have a virtual family too in ATA games.

Find time to search me in PIMD, I am candia_albicans. ciao! see you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

TALK TO ME

Popular Posts

My Blog List

DONATIONS